The Telegram application abounds with many great features. Its Android app has recently received a major update making it much more interactive and fun to use.
One such convenient tool lets you instantly and smoothly translate any message you have received into any other language, even without leaving the chat window. Isn’t that wonderful?
Now, meeting new people or talking to friends and colleagues not speaking your native language becomes easy and hassle-free. Your friend may sometimes send you a “phrase” in Arabic or French as a joke, and of course, it will be difficult to use Google Translate and write the phrase to translate it, as well as it will also be inconvenient to ask him what this phrase means to avoid feeling awkward, right? These cases and various usage scenarios are becoming very popular these days.
In any case, no need to worry again since you are lucky enough to use the Telegram app because the new feature allows you to translate any received message without leaving the opened chat window.
How to enable translation in Telegram for Android:
Telegram already has a dedicated section to pick your preferred language for the app interface. The new translation feature is made available in that same section.
• Open the Telegram app and tap on the three horizontal lines icon in the top left corner of the homepage.
• From the drop-down menu, go to Settings
• Open Language.
• Toggle on Show Translate Button
You did it! Now let’s show you exactly how this feature works.
How to use translation in Telegram:
• It just takes a couple of taps to translate your messages in real time.
• Now, go to any conversation, tap and hold the message
• Choose “Translate” from the pop-up menu.
• The message will be translated directly